Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does memory booster/ram booster really boost up my memory?

Does it really boost up my memory? I've downloaded two ram/memory booster software for comparison contained by which will work the best, unfortunately none of this worked, instead it slowed down my computer. Now i'm out of resources and free memory. What shall i do? thankfulness [in advance:)]

Does memory booster/ram booster really boost up my memory?

Ram boosters typically shift memory usage from RAM to disk. That will undeniably slow down many applications. Don't be so cheap, buy a couple RAM chips and install them. It's not thorny. Look up your computer model at the manufacturer's site. Most of the time, they'll have detailed instructions for a memory upgrade right in attendance. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment