Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone flog internal USB 2.0 PCI cards anymore?


Does anyone flog internal USB 2.0 PCI cards anymore?

Wow, you must hold a very antiquated computer.

I have provided a relationship for you.

Some PCI USB cards also have the 1394 Firewire interface included on them as very well.
as long as a technology exists, there will be a consumer interested contained by it.

hope this helps!

pe@ce
I expect so. Try a Google scrabble. Its probably just getting harder to find because adjectives new computers come next to USB 2.0 as standard these days.
It will be other be around. I just bought one finishing week at Frys for $14.99. It gives two 2.0 ports.
i get a 5 port 2.0 one at Fry's a year ago for under 10 bucks Mine works powerfully
I've had correct luck with Geeks.com for elder technology and hard to find items.
I'd speak go to newegg.com myself. I will even offer you a link so you can see one. Actually this have the whole page of usb 2 and the 1394 (firewire) combos and purely the usb pci cards. I hope this helps!

http://www.newegg.com/product/productlis...



I walk to www.newegg.com for almost everything I need.
Very cheap on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment