Friday, September 17, 2010

Does anyone know how to disable the drumming characteristic on the touchpad on a Keysonic wireless ACK-540RF baby grand?

I've merely bought a new wireless the ivories for use on an PC running windows XP. It is made by Keysonic, and it is a ACK-540RF model.



It have a built in touchpad which works all right but has the (extremely irritating IMO!) beating feature enabled which I find difficult to control - it drags icon around that I don't want and can open/close programs by mistake.



On previous laptops that I've used there is an odds to turn this off contained by the syanptics driver/software. This option doesn't appear to be present as Windows sees it as a international HID.



Does anyone know a way that I can disable this rhythm feature?



Many Thanks,



Will

Does anyone know how to disable the drumming characteristic on the touchpad on a Keysonic wireless ACK-540RF baby grand?

2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment