Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone know why my iTunes won't agree to me burn power CD's?

The first few songs nouns fine but towards the end of the compact disc, they sound staticky. This is just when I burn from iTunes. I just get more memory for my computer, thinking it would help, but I still own the problem...

Does anyone know why my iTunes won't agree to me burn power CD's?

alright the same point happened to me. what worked for me what that while the cd be burning i didnt touch my computer. just agree to it alone until it is completed burning. i tried that and it never burned badly again. hope i help.
where did you download the songs from? Sometimes when I burn a disc off itunes beside songs from limewire it can have crappy standard that doesnt show until its actually on a compact disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment