Friday, September 17, 2010

Does anyone know where on earth I can purchase a hot power adapter for my external unyielding drive?

I've have mine for like 6 months and nearby is a crimp in my power cable and in a minute my hard drive solely gets power when the cord is surrounded by a certain position. Where can I find a up to date one for under $50?

Does anyone know where on earth I can purchase a hot power adapter for my external unyielding drive?

It depends on its power requirements. On the adaptor that plugs into the wall or surge protector you'll se XX volt of v and xxxx mAH. These are the power requirements for it. The easiest method would be to take the adaptor into a place approaching RadioShack and see if they have something that would work for it. However if its not adjectives and special order you may obligation to get it direct from the businessman of the external harddrive. On average it should be no more than $20 to 25. Hope this helps. see property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment