Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does all along a FireWire cable affect verbs speed?

I perceive dumb asking this, but I just bought an external intricate drive and FireWire is new stuff to me. I hold the unit connected to my PC via FireWire 400 using a six foot cable. Would switching to a three foot cable net my transfers faster?

Does all along a FireWire cable affect verbs speed?

it might by 0.00000000000001 milliseconds. it wont change plenty to notice it at adjectives. a 1000 foot cable would barely enjoy any lag to it compared to a 1" cable
It shouldn't, because that's a small difference and merely a few hundred foot long cable would actually spawn a difference.
Not really. The connection speed is so in haste, that it's like notice if I'm calling you to NY from Chicago or from LA.
Yes it does, most of the time it wont matter or you wont identify that speed. Depends on what your downloading/uploading. Firewire cables are generaly small
No. Firewire doesn't adjust speed to game signal quality. It merely doesn't work if the cable isn't good plenty.
find land for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment